Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Personality test

      I hardly ever do these, mostly because I won't take the time, but this was just what it said it was.

The World's Shortest Personality Test


You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.


      Okay, I also liked the result.

3 comments:

Mark said...

mine said,
"You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!"


"wierd ways" Ha! That's why I titled my blog left field perspectives-4 rows back in the bleacher seats. I am so far out in left field, Mentally, that I am about 4 rows back in the bleachers.

Trixie said...

Tech, it seems to suit you!

night-rider said...

Dang it, now I'm really annoyed. I was dithering whether to choose that or the white flower and that one just looked a shade dark, but the prognosis is a whole lot brighter, that's for sure :)