Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 8

     Not getting as much done today. It seems the more I work on the family newsletter, the more of its templates and clip art I find missing. Sigh. Well, I knew it would take a lot of effort to get it back into shape.
     You're probably thinking, What kind of newsletter is this, anyway, that would require so much work? Well, it's a four-color monthly (or was until this year) that I and my family have produced for over seven years now. It has photos, family history articles, humor, devotionals, recipes, etc., from various family members. I originally started it to share stories from my father's life with my siblings, and then it grew. After he passed away, I thought no one would be interested in continuing it, but my sibs, aunts and uncles, and cousins wanted it to go on.
     I write a monthly humor column in it. Yikes! I haven't even thought of a subject for that yet. Back to work.

No comments: