Monday, July 04, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 14

      Now I'm waiting for my friend to arrive. We're going to go eat somewhere, although I'm not sure what restaurants will be open, other than the fast food joints.
      A friend of mine commented that he thought I might get more done if I weren't bloggin' aplenty. I explained that it might seem so, but I've found that blogging this way has kept me focused this entire weekend. It's like you guys are my writing buddies. I feel like I don't want to let you down. I set my plan for this weekend, and now it's important I keep it.
      I've not used blogging like this before. Frankly I've been surprised about how easy it's been. I'm not sure if all my entries have been that interesting, but they've helped keep me on track.
      I offically have three pages of the Gazette finished, by the way. I still need to talk to two aunts and one cousin for the Roundup, edit my brother's and sister's articles, write my humor column (PANIC!) and finish the Calender page, but it's doeable today and tomorrow. I'd like to mail it Wednesday. I don't think I can get it finished and printed today.
      Catch you later.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

You keep right on bloggin' aplenty! There's a lot of benefit to being accountable (to yourself, if not necessarily to others). As you said, it helps keep you focused and on task.
Besides, breaking your jobs down into little tasks is one of the best ways of getting things done. You can do ANYTHING for 15 minutes.

Erudite Redneck said...

Dude. Are you on speed, or what? :-)