Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 9

      Page one of the Gazette (the family newsletter) is finished. It doesn't look exactly like the previous Gazettes, but that's okay. The Gazette grew over time; it can grow again. The important thing is to get it published and mailed to my subscribers.
      I'd like to finish another page today. I don't know if I can as I'm not sure if I have enough material from my writers. They had sent me stuff back in January, but naturally that was lost when the computer died. Still I can work on my humor column, which is two-thirds of a page, and I can choose some new graphics as well as work on the calender article. I have plenty to do. Just have to keep my fingers on the keyboard and my mind focused.
      How is your day going? Getting a lot done or getting a lot of rest? I hope so. I find my readers are uniformly grand and should be greatly blessed. I'll be sure to mention it to God.
      I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Let's all recite this together:

Change is good!

(Does anyone ever really believe that?)