Monday, July 04, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 16

      Trip to Walmart completed. Three pages of the Gazette finished. Woohoo! I only need to speak with one cousin (who's gone to Branson until tomorrow night) finish the Calender (which I'm going to do as soon as I finish blogging this), pick out a graphic for the front page and the headers of the other pages (something I will also do tonight), and write my incredibly funny column even though I have no earthly idea what it will be about.
      Of course, I know how to get a column written. I just start typing. Eventually an idea will surface, and then I write a bunch about it. When I run out of words, I write a conclusion or two. Then I savagely edit the thing, usually losing about half of what I've written. Finally I'm so sick of the whole column, I publish it, vowing to do better next time. There. The secret of my humor writing. Feel free to use it as long as you pay me a fee.
      Be back later. Hope you get a chance to see some beautiful fireworks today.

1 comment:

Gloria Williams said...

I am terribly impressed by all the blogging! Good job!