Monday, July 04, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 15

      My friend and I ate at Golden Corral where I defoliated the salad bar. Then we drove around the town. I showed him our sights, and then we came back to my house and watched Blade: Trinity until he had to leave. Blade: Trinity is not a good movie. The special effects are adequate, but the action sequences are uninspired. This movie has been made many times before. And Wesley Snipes basically phoned in his performance. Well, it might be the part as written. He didn't get to do more than swirl around in his black leather and growl. The final battle with Dracula -- something that should have been awesome -- was just a sword fight, certainly not Jedi quality. I don't recommend the movie. The good news is that there probably won't be any more since it did so poorly at the box office.
      How's the Fourth going for you so far? I still need to make it to Wal-Mart soon. But now back to the Gazette!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a fun afternoon. We will have to plan a trip to another city and bum around. This fall would be good.