Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 10

      I just finished watching Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. It's an okay movie, but I'm glad I waited until it came out on DVD. I wouldn't not have wanted to have paid theater ticket price for it. The technology and look of the film was cool, but the story was flat. And unexpectedly slow. The airships in it were cool, but we didn't get to see much of them. The flying platforms were also cool. A better movie would have made full use of them.
      I must mention, however, that it was obvious from this movie that Angelina Jolie wants me for her boytoy. And could have me immediately if only she knew who I was. Sigh. No one's looked so good in black except possibly Michelle Pfeiffer when she donned the Catwoman costume for Batman Returns. Michelle IS Catwoman, and it's a shame that she didn't make the Catwoman movie. Well, maybe not, since that movie had a terrible script. But she would have looked great in it.
      Catch you later. The newsletter waits. By the way, with this post, I reached my goal of posting 10 times over the holiday weekend. Now we're on bonus posts!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

You nut! I'm glad you're posting so much, especially such funny stuff. Don't slack off now or my whole holiday may be ruined!

Unknown said...

RE: 10
Whoohoo! Great job! Now you're upping the ante for my next "marathon blogging session".