Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Worn out Tuesday

Not a very good day today. I slept badly last night. Kept waking up from bad dreams. Stomach was unhappy, and my head hurt. Got up this morning and tried to do a few things, but finally went back to bed at around 10:30 a.m. and slept until 1:30 p.m. Pulled myself out of bed then, but felt tired all day. As a result, nothing much was done around here besides a few chores and housework.

Been trying to get the pop-up pool clean the past couple of days. Got lots of leaves and twigs in it from the past couple of storms, and it turned a murky green. It looks better now, but still needs some work. It will be easier when it's warm enough to get in. The bottom needs to be vacuumed and the sides swept. That will go a long way toward making it sparkle.

I thought of something I wanted to share a few minutes ago, but it's gone completely out of my head now. I worry about my memory sometimes. Well, I do when I remember to do so. Oh, yeah, now I remember.

I put together a wooden box the other day and finished the painting today. It turned out well, I thought. I'll try to post a photo of it, so you can see how I'm keeping my hands from being idle.

Anyway, I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed now. Have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: