Sunday, May 01, 2011

Quiet Sunday

Had a quiet Sunday. How was yours? Anything of note? Not much is going on in my world. But coming up, I should have an interesting day on Tuesday when I'll be taking my first class at the local technology center. It's "Excel 2007 Beginning." I'm going to take some classes to bump up my resume. Apparently nearly 20 years in the insurance world isn't impressing anyone.

Of course, I'm behind on the current tech trends, but I've been attempting to catch up. My laptop runs Windows 7, so I'm trying to learn its secrets. We'll see how it goes. I don't use my laptop much because I prefer the screen of my desktop monitor.

Floozy and Other Stories hasn't shown up in the retail outlets yet. I'm very disappointed in Lulu.com. They certainly haven't delivered what they promised. I've never looked at other publishers, but I guess I'm going to start. I don't want to publish Murder by the Mile with Lulu.com, and this delay happen again. Other publishers seem to promise set dates for their distribution. I don't understand why Lulu.com cannot.

Anyway, not much else to tell you. Been fighting spring allergies. Makes me cranky and groggy. Hope you're doing better than me! Talk to  you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: