Saturday, May 14, 2011

82

Busy day today. Gave a presentation about publicity for the local writer's group in the morning. I thought it went well, although I was less organized than I should have been. And in the afternoon, I went along with my roomie to Duncan to see his granddaughter's last soccer game this spring. It was a good day.

We came home and then grilled steaks using our outdoor grill for the first time this spring. They were good, although they caught fire and had a bit of a charcoal taste to them.

I got too much sun at the game and got a little sunburned on the back of my neck and my ears. The wind was blowing, and it didn't feel warm. I didn't think about sunscreen until too late.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the evening doing housework and playing World of Warcraft. I'm now at level 82. Whee. It sure is taking me a long time. Just three more levels, though, and I will have reached the highest you can with my current toon. Other people start over with new toons then, but I don't think I will do that. It's taken too long to reach the 80s.

Going to close now. Hope you had a great day and a wonderful tomorrow. Talk to you then.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: