Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wild time

It's been a wild time at the RPG tryout so far. The players threw some surprises at me, but The World of Kiegarth has handled them well. The sourcebook is solid. Or is so far. I'm quite proud of it. I actually expected it to fall apart or to expose some critical error. I even warned the players we might need to make major adjustments, but none so far. And we're close enough to the end, I don't think there will be any.

Now I have to figure out if there's any commercial possibilities in the sourcebook -- I think there are -- and how to get it into the hands of the people who would use it -- I have no idea how to do that ... yet.

One other observation: I'm dog-dead tired. In my college days, I often stayed up two or three days in a row. Not any more. I want NEED my sleep.

We'll finish up tonight, and I'll sleep tomorrow. Hope you're getting plenty of rest. Talk to you then.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: