Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Productive

Today was a good day despite not getting any writing done. Instead on my 20 list, I completed 11 tasks! Very cool. Being productive helps my feelings. And it was a beautiful day outside. Sunshine, lovely sunshine. Spring is finally here.

It's very late, and I'm tired. But it's a good tired. Too many nights recently I've gone to bed only because it was night, and that's what you're supposed to do at night, and I dreaded it because I'd sleep badly and have terrible dreams. Tonight feels peaceful, though. Maybe the dreams will give me a break tonight. Surely there are more deserving people of nightmares.

Anyway, tomorrow I will resume writing on Murder by the Mile and my family newsletter. And also complete five items on my list, to which I added items to replace the ones completed.

I hope your day was good and productive. Talk to you tomorrow!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: