Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fair plans

I'm looking forward to going to the Medieval Fair in Norman tomorrow. My roomie and I are going to meet some of my OSU friends and some of his family there. I had a great time there last year. Last year, the walking just about did me in, but this year, I'm in better shape.

Still working on my 20 List for today. I "renew" the list each night before I go to bed. Helps me to have a schedule of what I'm going to do the next day. I do like structure, I do.

Oh, I finally got the February family newsletter mailed. Yeah, I'm running a bit behind. Hope to catch up in April. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, it's a big day tomorrow so I'm out of here. Have a great night.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: