Friday, March 11, 2011

Castles

I keep checking each day to see if Floozy & Other Stories has shown up on Amazon.com. It's way too early -- probably won't for several more weeks -- but I check just in case it's there. After all, a few books surely show up sooner than the given schedule. Why can't one of them be Floozy?

Yes, I know that's an example of magical thinking. Hey, we all indulge in it. And sometimes magical thinking yields results ... as long as you put the work in.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them." - Henry David Thoreau

I've built my castles. Now I just need to build their foundations. How are you doing on that? Are you breaking ground for your new dream? I hope so. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: