Friday, March 04, 2011

Garage sale 1st day

Just finished with the first day of garage sale. I'm really pleased. Lots of people came by and bought lots of stuff. Still a lot of stuff to sell. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Very tired, though. Garage sales aren't for sissys.

Was surprised by what people bought. Things I thought wouldn't sell did. Things I thought would sell didn't. Go figure. Lots of people asked about VHS tapes and Western movies. Only had a few of either. Sold all the Westerns and most of the VHS tapes.

Anyway, made a bit of money today. Hope to make more tomorrow. Talk to you then.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

1 comment:

Jean said...

I'm frequently surprised by what people will pick up in a yard sale. There was one small item last year that I was nearly ready to throw away, and near the end of the day, someone laid it on the counter with their purchases. I hope they've been enjoying it.

Thanks for reminding me to take another look as videos as we get ready for our sale in a couple of weeks.