Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Movement

I have all these things that need to be done, but no energy to do them with. The 20 List is helping; I have to force myself sometimes to get started, but once I do, things start to flow. Got to keep moving. Movement is life.

I'm sure part of the problem is the low carb diet. My body has to adjust to it. And some of this is depression. And maybe a bit of laziness. And my blood sugar problems.

Frankly, I think my warranty has run out!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: