Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Latest email for what it's worth

My latest email to Lulu.com. We'll see if it does any good.

New Ticket ID00572479
Your email addressissacskye@gmail.com
Type of DistributionGlobalReach Distribution
What is the Problem?Book not yet available at retail sites
Order Numberno response given
Item IDno response given
ISBN978-0-557-53355-8
Existing Ticket IDno response given
Describe the problemFor your attention:

It's now been 12 weeks since I approved my book and purchased GlobalReach Distribution. The book is not there, nor does it show up in Books in Print or Lightning Source or anywhere else. I had a previous ticket open, but the customer service rep has not responded to my last two emails. I feel Lulu owes me the distribution or my money back.

Also, Lulu continues to offer the GlobalReach Distribution with the stated time period of 6-8 weeks even though you can find many authors on the forums who have either not received the distribution at all or at a much longer time frame. This does not seem honest.

Stephen B. Bagley

No comments: