Friday, May 13, 2011

Beat Friday

Busy day today. I did a lot of physical things -- vacuuming house, walking, housework, chores, etc. -- until my get up and go done got up and went. Ran myself and my blood sugar down.

Not much else to tell you. I'm still attempting to get Lulu.com to fix the distribution problem with Floozy and Other Stories. But I think they're about to beat me down. I've about decided to ask for the distribution fee back. I don't know what else to do. This has truly been a discouraging situation.

Anyway, I'm going to call it a night now. You have a good one. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, next time your sugar is high you know what to do to get it down. And if you run out of household chores, I have a whole list of things to do at my house. Anything I can do to help!

I'm sorry Lulu is being such a butt. But maybe your book is destined for bigger things. This may seem like a silly question, but have you submitted it to a publishing company?

-Gail

SBB said...

You'd let me do chores at your house? You're too kind, Gail.

Yes, Floozy has been to the publishing houses where she was told humor isn't selling right now. She didn't believe them and still doesn't. She's determined, she is.