Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday shine

A good day today. Went to a birthday party for my roomie's 2-year-old grandson. Had a wonderful time playing with the grandkids and watching them eat cupcakes, play games, and generally be as wild and crazy as kids can be. Also saw a lot of people that I haven't seen for years. It was a good time. And hey, the lunch and refreshments were great, too!

Came home and watched NCIS episodes I had recorded. Wrote more on the RPG sourcebook. Outlined a new chapter for Murder by the Mile. Not as productive as I'd like, but I'm learning to rejoice in small victories. And to remind myself small victories lead to bigger victories.

Anyway, it's late. I'm tired. I hope you had a good day! Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: