Saturday, April 09, 2011

My recent Facebook & Twitter quips

Supposedly, writing is like opening a vein. I wish it was that easy.

The doctor wants me on a low carb diet. I want him beaten with a 2x4 in an alley. Seems fair to me.

I wish this low carb diet wasn't working, then I could give it up. But it is. Apparently the universe wants me thinner, dang it.

Do you ever feel like if someone plays one more sappy gooey romantic song that you're going to pluck their eyes out? Just checking.

I try to find good henchmen, but sometimes you have to go with what you can find. This also explains most of the Republican and Democratic candidates.
 
You know how sometimes a person is right and they say they told you they were right and then you want to pop them in the mouth? I might.

Does anyone actually keep gloves in the glove compartment? Or babies in the baby oil?  

Talk to you tomorrow!
 
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: