Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Exhausted

For some annoying and unknown reason, my get up and go was gone all day today. If I sat down more than a few minutes, I wanted to go asleep. I didn't sleep well last night and not long, but still, I shouldn't have been as tired as I was. I think it has something to do with my body adapting to this low carb diet.

Well, it will get better. My blood sugar is showing a great improvement, and for that, I'm willing to be a bit tired.

Not a productive day, but I did a few things on my 20 List, so I didn't fall back any. I'm counting that as a victory.

Got to go to bed now. I'm beat. Hope you have a great night and wonderful tomorrow. Talk to you then.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: