Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 forward, 1 back

A busy day today, but it seemed like I was taking two steps forward and then one step back. Still, I got the car insurance switched to a new company, which will save me nearly half of what the former company was charging me for the same coverage. Amazing.

Then did some housework, made a few attempts at writing, worked on the family newsletter, attempted to come up with ideas for new covers for Murder by Dewey Decimal and Murder by the Acre. Hey, maybe you could help me with the last one. Have any ideas for covers for those two books? I'd sure appreciate the aid.

Floozy and Other Stories still isn't on Amazon.com yet. I'm getting angry about it. I was checking Lulu's forums, and apparently a lot of people are having that problem. The best answer Lulu can give is for us to have more patience. How nice of them.

Well, Floozy is committed to Lulu, but I have decided to look around for other publishers. There may be a better company out there that is more responsive and delivers what they promise. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Time to go to bed. It's been a long day. I hope your day was good. I hope tomorrow will be better for all of us. Night!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: