Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy, busy, busy day.

Today was busy! Let's see ... I
- vaccumed the house,
- dusted the living room,
- shopped for groceries,
- did three loads of laundry,
- steam cleaned the kitchen floor,
- reinstalled my computer's sound card (a driver went bad),
- cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes,
- watered the flowers,
- grilled steaks for dinner,
- worked on the family newsletter,
- confirmed the new auto insurance and checked on changing homeowner's insurance,
- talked to a few friends on the telephone,
- swept the garage and the front porch,
- arranged an appointment on Thursday,
- kept my low carb diet going,
- watched Chuck and Castle, then the news and the first part of the Tonight Show,
- and now I'm posting here.

I'm tired, but it's a good tired.

I hope you had a good, productive day. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: