Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year's Eve!

      Sorry I've been gone. I'll talk about why I was gone after the first of the year. Not much else has been going on here. Just work, holiday stuff and so on. I've been re-reading Darkness, Oklahoma and making notes and jotting down ideas for scenes and working on the outline to answer all the questions I've raised in the plot. I've got to stay ahead on the plotting and outlining to keep my writing plan on track in the new year.
      I only have one New Year's Eve tradition, and it's that I listen to the following song by Barry Manilow. So here I am sharing it with you. Happy New Year to everyone who graces my blog: Crystal, Randall, Michelle, Trixie, Frenized Feline, Erudite Redneck, Night-Rider, Jaime, Joel, Slim, Gloria, Nancy, Holly, Rain, Roen, AmberClear, K.J.C., Jean, G.Smith, Leelee, and everyone else. Thank you for dropping by. May the New Year bring you peace, love and joy!



It's Just Another News Year's Eve
By Barry Manilow
BestAudioCodes.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

I am looking forward to reading your posts this year!

I will pray that 2007 will be a great year for all of us!

Anonymous said...

I actually knew who that was with the first three words. Happy new year and best wishes to all
Roen

SBB said...

Happy New Year, FF!

Happy New Year, Rain!

Happy New Year, Roen!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Tech. I hope that 2007 brings you great health, much happiness and plenty of time for writing and following your heart!

SBB said...

Happy New Year, Trixie! Thank you for your well wishes and know that I return them wholeheartedly.

Jean said...

Gotta love Barry Manilow! Happy New Year, Tech. Wishing you much health and prosperity this year.

SBB said...

Happy New Year, Jean! I hope you achieve every one of your goals for 2007.

SBB said...

Happy New Year, Michelle! I hope 2007 is a blessed and wonderful year for you!

SBB said...

Amberclear, Happy New Year! I hope you and your family have a great year!