Sunday, December 17, 2006

Countdown

      Christmas is only eight days away now. Do I have my Christmas shopping done? No. Do I have my Christmas cards mailed? No. Am I panicking? Yeah, sure. Well, not panic exactly. I'm going to try to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow and finish my shopping. Then I will do the cards this week. I hope.
      Anyway, I hope things are going well for you and that you're getting all your shopping, mailing, etc. done on schedule. I also hope that you have some time to enjoy the lights and the music and some quiet time, too. Just remember -- to quote a wise witch in Murder at the Witch's Cottage -- some things are truly important and some things are not. Remembering that might keep you focused and keep you from blowing a fuse.
      What else? Well, not much obviously. My back is getting better slowly so that's good news. Otherwise, I think I will just call it a night now. Have a great week. Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hello. It's good to hear that your back is doing a little better.

That is a great quote, "Some things are truly important and some things are not" it is so true!

Have a great week!

CrystalDiggory said...

Cards! Dang, I knew I forgot to do something while I was out today.

SBB said...

Rain, good to see you!

Glad my blog could serve as a reminder, Crystal.

FF, your cards are out? But ... but ... where's mine? :(