Friday, December 08, 2006

A question and a few other things

       Blogger is offering me the chance to change my blog to Blogger Beta. I'm wondering if it's worth the effort to do so. If you have Blogger Beta, could you comment here and tell me how your changeover went and if you like BB? I can't switch back if I switch over so I don't want to do so unless it's worth it.
      Crystal, I have pictures of my Christmas tree and my Christmas village. I intend to post them when I can. I just haven't been able to do so. Maybe this weekend.
      I hesitate to mention this because I might jinx myself, but my back seems a bit better today. A lot of pain, but not so much that I can't think. And my movement seems to be better. I'm trying to not let my hopes get too high, but maybe I've turned the corner on this. If I'm just careful -- and trust me, I will be -- maybe it will continue to improve.
      I'm listening to Christmas music at work every day. I made a Christmas CD of music I like. I'm really enjoying it. Speaking of work, it's time to get ready to go. Have a good day.

5 comments:

Gloria Williams said...

I hope your back continues to improve. You're in my prayers every day.

SBB said...

Thank you, Gloria. I appreciate it.

Michelle said...

I got the same offer with Beta. I am having some reservations myself. I have heard good and bad things...just not sure it's worth it to switch? Or if it really makes much difference.

Glad you are feeling better. I hope it continues, I knew you would!

SBB said...

I wonder, Michelle, if eventually they will make us switch anyway. That's the feeling I get.

FF, how is the tester blog going for you?

Michelle said...

I am wondering too Tech. Yeesh.

FF, I created a tester blog to see how my template would work too.

It doesn't.

I am not so sure I am going to switch (until I am forced, that is) unless I find a way to edit my current one. I like it...and haven't yet found one close to it that will work with Beta.