Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday's Gone

      I ran out of energy Tuesday before I ran out of things to do. I was sleepy all day, and going to the gym after work was really grinding. I've been sleeping strange the last few days. Maybe it's the shorter days or the approaching autumn. I might be trying to hibernate like all bears do. Or maybe I'm just staying up too late. Could be.
      I had to go to the theater to take more photos of a play for the theater group web page. Didn't get everyone I needed to. Have to go back Thursday night, but hopefully that will be my last trip down there for a few days.
      I'm still using song titles for these posts. I won't do so much longer. I only want to use songs that I've heard of and have the days of the week in their titles. I'm about to run out of the ones I've heard.
      And now I'm going to bed. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

Slim said...

How goes the Great Filing Project? Finished? How do you file story ideas?

Gloria Williams said...

You're probably going through a gym adjustment period as your body gets used to the exercise. Hang in there! You're an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I don't think many of us get the sleep we need. I've read many articles on how Americans go to work sleepy and make mistakes that cost billions of dollars. But who has time to sleep?