Thursday, September 29, 2005

This & that

      Good news: My postal carrier found the missing boxes of checks! Now I don't have to change my account or worry about someone having taken them. It was a great relief.
      I will now confess to being a fan of Alias. But I'm not sure I'm going to watch it after tonight. They killed Vaughn! That whole romance carried the show. Anyone remember the last season of Beauty and the Beast? I don't know what the producers are thinking, but I think it will be lucky to make it the whole season. If the character is really dead. Alias brings back more dead people. So here's the deal: If they bring back Vaughn, then I won't complain (much) if that wench Lauren shows up, too. Yes, I need a life. Got one I could have?
      Did you order your GunShy CD yet? See yesterday's post on how to do that.
      I'm worn out so I'm going to call it a night. Y'all take care. See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah! (On the checks...and it being Friday!) I can't explain TV.

As far as the life, I don't have one to give you, but I could share.

Gloria Williams said...

That's good news on your checks, Tech. I know that was nerve wracking for you.

CrystalDiggory said...

I'm glad your checks were found, too. That can really be a pain.

Jean said...

Glad the checks turned up. What a relief!

A life? I think I have a spare around here somewhere. Now, which box did I put those in for shipping here? Ah! There's one...hmmmmm. No. Not that one. (sorts through various spare lives in cardboard moving box) I know there was one that, with a few modifications would be just perfect for you...There!

I've shipped one your way. Hope it fits without too much tweaking.