Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Friday

Walked two miles on the track, walked on the treadmill for 10 minutes, and 50 reps on the arm curl machine. I wanted to ride the recumbent bike, but two ladies stayed on them until I finally gave up. Oh, well, the treadmill was difficult. It's different from walking on the track. It's all good.

Tomorrow I will be at the Chisholm Trail Book Festival in Duncan, Oklahoma. I hope to sell a few books, sign some, meet people, network like crazy, get promotion ideas from other authors, etc. I enjoyed it last year. Hope this year will draw more people. Be thinking of me.

Today I worked on creating some promotion ideas, continued to rewrite Murder by the Mile, went to the gym as I mentioned above, did household chores, went to Wal-Mart and spend too much money, created a t-shirt transfer for Murder by the Acre, and now I'm posting on my blog.

I'm very tired and have to be up at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow because I have to leave by 7:30 a.m. to get there on time. Hope it's not raining. I don't like driving in the rain, but we need the rain so much, I won't complain if it is.

It's been cooler here. We got rain last night, and today it got up into the 80s. I dislike cold weather as a rule, but after this brutal summer, I'm longing for crisp cool fall nights and chilly afternoon rain. I'm sure I'll be complaining when winter arrives, but until them, I'm going to enjoy the cooler temps. Also, I have a lot of nice long-sleeve shirts that I can finally pull out of the closet.

Anyway, time to get ready for bed. Hope you have a great night and wonderful tomorrow. Be talking to you then.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: