Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weary Wednesday

Slept very poorly last night. That made me tired all day. Had bad dreams. I have horrific dreams at times. Have my entire life, even when I was a child. Had one at 4 a.m. that was so bad that it made me wake completely up and turn the lights on. I read my Bible for a while. That always calms me. Finally got back to sleep a little after 5:30.

Had to go to WalMart today to pick up my diabetes meds. Stood in line at the pharmacy for 47 minutes! Ordinarily you have to wait 20 or so, but that seemed excessive. Several people in line with me started complaining loudly. I don't see that the complaining did much other than ruin the desk clerk's day.

Also got up some cup hooks in my kitchen so I could hang my Floozy coffee cups. They are beautiful cups, and they brightened up the area around my sink. I'll try to post a pic of them tomorrow.

Watched several episodes of NCIS today from previous seasons. I really like the show. They do a good job with it. Love the lab girl Abby. She's awesome! And cute.

Time to hit the bed. Well, will more likely just lie down on it. Anyway, good night.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you always been an insomniac? Drinking too much coffee perhaps? It is a bummer not to be able to sleep, especially when you're too tired to really do anything. Would like to see what your Floozy cups look like. Hope tonight you sleep like there is no tomorrow. Quirina x

SBB said...

Not always, Quirina. It's developed over the past few years. I've quit drinking coffee except for one cup in the morning because I hoped that might help. I think it's just that I can't set aside the worries of the day. My mind fiddles with them. Very annoying!

Thanks for dropping by!