Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Success?

I've been thinking about success the past few days. Or more correctly, what constitutes success. How would I define it?

In terms of money, that's easy. I'd define it as being out of debt, having money to pay my monthly bills, having the ability to put money away for retirement and emergencies, and having health insurance.

In terms of life, not so easy. Being able to help other people in a significant fashion, perhaps. Certainly to be a loving and kind person. To be remembered as an example of what we should be. To give other people joy.

How do you define success? Let me know. However you do, hope your days are being successful.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: