Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday sunshine

The sun shone today! Yes, we had sun. Beautiful sun. It didn't last as long as I would have liked, but it was there. It still exists. It will return again.

Not much to tell you about today. Church, worked on Murder by the Mile -- Did I say it was coming out in April? Silly me -- and generally puttered around the house. My roomie is not feeling ill, and he slept all evening. I hope he gets better, and I hope I don't get what he has.

For lunch, I baked some chicken breasts with garlic and chives and steamed broccoli and corn. It was very good. I have two breast left over. I'm going to have them for lunch tomorrow.

Watched a little TV and then worked some more on MBTM. That was my day. How was yours?

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: