Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday happenings

Had a fairly good day today. Feeling much better healthwise. Got a few things done, including 75 percent of the monthly family newsletter. Yes, it's January's issue, but I might even be able to mail it tomorrow, which is still in January!

Still wrestling with the Floozy revision, but have promised myself to finish it this week. I need it done so that I can concentrate on Murder by the Mile.

Had a minor emotional setback this afternoon. Don't think I should talk about it or even want to. Life is painful sometimes. Comes with being alive, I guess.

Anyway, it's late so I'm out of here. Have a great night.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some days...