Sunday, January 09, 2011

Better Sunday

I actually spent more time awake today than asleep. That's an improvement. In fact, I was even able to do some paperwork and a few chores. Admittedly, I seem to lack much energy, but I'm thinking that will come back as I do more. I'm very hopeful about tomorrow being better.

The calendar by my desk this year is The Power of Positive Thinking. The Norman Vincent Peale quote for January is: "Every day remind yourself of your own ability, of your good mind, and affirm that you can make something really good out of your life." I've been trying to do that every day. I beat myself up a lot. I intend to stop doing that.

Tomorrow I will start on my words. Currently, I'm 4500 words behind where I want to be. Tomorrow, it will be 5000 words behind. Except tomorrow I'll start catching up and earning back my days off. Will take a month or two, but I will get caught up.

And now I'm very tired. Going to call it a night. I hope things are going well for you. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: