Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Health update

Roomie isn't much better today. Not that I really expected him to bounce back that quickly from the flu, but it would have been nice. He sure doesn't feel well.

I spent the day cleaning house, working on Murder by the Mile, and taking care of my roomie when I could do something for him. Mostly he's sleeping. It's weird that he's ill. Ordinarily I'm the one struck down. I'm hopeful I will avoid it this time. Taking lots of Vitamin C and drinking lots of water and trying to stay healthy.

I meant to go walk today, but my stomach has been bothering me for the past couple of days so I couldn't. I'm hoping it's something I ate and not an IBD flare.

Apparently the weather is going to improve and give us a taste of spring -- right before it hits us with the season's coldest temps so far. The weather is mean. Well, I will enjoy the warmer weather what it lasts, that's for sure.

And now it's time for bed. I'm tired. Been a long day, it feels like.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: