Saturday, January 15, 2011

Great day!

Had a wonderful visit with my roomie's daughter and her family. Little Michael is in the tub, and after he gets out, we're going to watch a movie together: Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. He's such a good little boy and definitely attached to his Papa Eric and me. His three-year-old brother Jordan is cute and charming. And headstrong! And I got to hold baby Gage for a while. Such a sweet, sweet baby.

It was a great day, and I enjoyed every minute of it. They're going to stay overnight at a local hotel and go to church with my roomie tomorrow. Oh, Michael is going to stay overnight with us. He's very excited about doing it.

Got no work or writing done today. Okay with that. Family will always come first.

And now I want to clean a bit before we watch that movie. Hope you had a good day. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

No comments: