Sunday, September 19, 2004

      Blogger isn't working right. I'm never sure until after a problem is fixed if the problem was Blogger or with me messing with the template. If you can read this, I guess I know by now.
      No, I'm wrong. This posted, but it's still not working right. Sigh. I love Blogger, but I wish it didn't have these bugs.
      The scroll coding is working correctly, however, and as near as I can tell, it's not causing the problems. I deleted the section and republished without the coding, but that didn't fix it. So I've placed the scroll coding back in place and emailed Bloggers. I've always found Blogger tech support to be helpful.
      All the main items are in place, but I've got a few other things like the scrolling that I'm attempting to launch. They're not working. Still, I'm learning a lot as I attempt these changes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope. You're up. What changes were you making?

Erudite Redneck said...

Hey, yer scrolling thingy is cool!

Trixie said...

You crack me up! I started reading and first thing I saw was the scrolling "We are not alone -- the FBI are watching" (or however it's correctly written). I started to post to say "How cool." Which it is. Then up comes the message "Don't make me beg."
So, it's working, and it made me smile. Thanks! The voices say thanks too. Well, all but that one.