Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for zero

It's the end of the countdown when you reach zero. It's the point when things happen: we have lift-off. It's the the end of something and the beginning of something else. At least, that's what you hope. But sometimes zero is simply zero. The end of the journey. No more.

And this is the last post of the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge. It's been an interesting month. I've written about things that I never have before. I visited a lot of blogs I had never visited before. I had to scramble many times to figure a post that went with the letter, but I did. All in all, despite how it pushed my schedule in ridiculous ways I'll have to recover from, I've enjoyed the experience.

Will I participate next year? A definite maybe. Thank you all for reading and for your support.

Lift-off.

(This post is part of the 2013 Blogging From A to Z April Challenge. Learn more about the Challenge HERE.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on completing a-z. :)