Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for time

Lately, I seem to running out of time. Or at least hours in day. I have a crazy schedule and will have until the end of November, when my life should get back to what I laughingly call "normal."

Here's what I have coming up:

July 30th or before: Publication of my book "Murder by the Mile."
August: Book signings and publicity for "Murder by the Mile" AND the publication of "Creations: 34 Ways to Look at Love," the latest anthology by Ada Writers.
September 1st: Publication of my book "Undying: Poems of Fantasy and Science Fiction" AND book signings and publicity for "Murder by the Mile," "Undying," and "Creations: 34 Ways to Look at Love."
October: Book signings and publicity for "Murder by the Mile," "Undying," and "Creations: 34 Ways to Look at Love."
November: Tentative publication date of Gail Wood's book: "Red Bird Woman." This is a collection of her poetry. This will be published by Many Rivers Harbor.
December: A mini book fair at Karen's Art & Framing (during the first week of December) where various local writers will set up a book table and help people get a leg-n their Christmas shopping. What better gift than a signed book from a local author? This is still in the early planning stages, but I think it's a go right now.

Anyway, as you can see, my plate is full. Heaping. Overflowing even. Got to stay focused. But one thing that is on the plan that I should mention now: I plan on having a nervous breakdown as soon as the book fair is over. Just thought you should know.

No comments: