Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Making the bed

I've been asked before how I get so much done in a day. Well, on those days when I'm productive and not huddled in front of the TV watching reruns of NCIS and Fraiser while gulping tea and munching on pretzels -- which happens rather more than I'm proud of, I'm sorry to say.

Mostly I use my D20 list, which I've covered in a previous post here. And I don't turn the TV. And I play lively music that keeps me moving.

But the most important thing I do is to make up my bed. Yes, that's my secret of productive days. I make my bed. It gives an orderly start to my day, and it gives me a quick item to mark off my D20 list.

But the most important thing making my bed does is keeps me from getting back in it!

Order Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards here
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

1 comment:

Jean said...

I always make mine. I hated doing it when I was a kid. Then, one day in my early, early 20s, I said, "I like the way a made bed feels when I crawl into it at night," and I've made my bed ever since.