Monday, January 16, 2012

Busy busy day

Got my Christmas decorations took down and put away. Quite a job. Took all day and left me worn out. So much so that I didn't cook supper tonight. Instead we went out to eat with friends.

Intended to work more on The Jerosah Legacy, but didn't have time to do much. Printed out some maps and floor plans. Worked a bit on the supporting characters. Have to make it a priority tomorrow.

Shaping up to be a very busy week. Need to finish The Jerosah Legacy, clean the house, de-clutter and dust the back bedroom so more, and all the usual chores. Oh, and exercise, too. Got to make time for that as much as I can. Health has to be a priority this year and from now on. Need my energy back, and losing weight will go a long way that direction.

Have to put Murder by the Mile aside this week to work on The Jerosah Legacy. Just as well. It's continuing to give me trouble. But it's not the book. It's me. I'm the problem. Not the book, nor the characters, nor the plot, nor the subplots ... they all require work, but I'm the problem. I'm standing in the way of my success, and I'm going to work this out. I will write this book, and I will publish this book, and I will keep moving forward. You do that, too.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards still on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: