Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Daily 20

Started using my Daily 20 List again today. D20 is simply a list of 20 items that I want accomplish in that day. A simple thing, but it helps me tremendously. Keeps me productive. Just a simple list on paper. I cross off each item as it's completed.

D20 keeps me focused on the tasks at hand. I have a tendency -- all right, a habit -- of starting several projects at once and going back and forth and sometimes finishing none of them. D20 keeps me on track.

D20 also serves as a reminder of my priorities. What I choose to write down reflects what I think I should be doing. I try to write the most important items at the top of the list, but I also add items as the need arises. As long as it's on paper, it's like a contract to myself.

What do you use to stay on track? And how is your new year going so far? Any resolutions you want to share? I'm rootin' for ya!

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: