Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Saturday

Attended my local writers group meeting this morning and then went to lunch with a good friend. Worked on the January family newsletter and have it almost finished. Still need to write my humor column and talk to my oldest niece to get her news.

Shouldn't have waited this late in the month to work on it. Procrastination, ya know. I'm good at it. But it's almost done.

Been trying new (cheaper) paper in my printer. Not working as well as I'd like. That expensive coated-on-two-sides paper reproduces photos and text significantly better than the cheap paper. Bummer. Have to keep trying to find a cheaper alternative. But every experiment costs me money.

Money, money, money, it's a rich man's world ... ABBA had that right.

Let's see, what else did I do today? Not much. Read mostly. Watched TV. A few chores. Went to Staples for a few things. And that was my day.

What was your day like?

Buy 2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: