Friday, January 27, 2012

But I will

When I had a job, I always looked forward to Friday because its arrival meant the weekend with its glorious freedom was nearly here. Now, Friday is just another day that I work on my computer and try to make a living from my writing.

Well. Things could be worse. I remind myself of that often. And I do have many, many blessings that the majority of the world does not. Roof over my head, food on my table, health that could be better but not life-threatening, books to read, nieces and nephews to love, good friends, and many other things that bring me joy. When the black dog grabs my ankle, I need to beat him away with the knowledge that I am loved and are worthy of that love. Easy to say, but somehow very hard to do.

But I will.

Have a big list of things to do today so I better get back to it. Hope you have a great Friday and wonderful weekend.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: