Friday, January 20, 2012

Clever people

The players of The Jerosah Legacy arrive this afternoon! As always, I'm racing around frantically attempting to get everything done. My roomie took the day off to help me. (He's one of the players.) I appreciate his help. I wouldn't be able to get everything done. But the game is written, the table is set up in the garage, the food purchased, and the house fairly clean. Right now, I'm printing maps and notes and then going over both so that I'm ready for what they throw at me.

Well, I'm never completely ready. Doesn't matter how much work I put into it, the players always come up with something I didn't expect. They're clever people with a lot of imagination. I wish I could spend more time with them than I do. I think it would be good for me.

Okay, back to work. Don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow or not, but I'll try. If not, I'll be back Sunday.

Buy 2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: