Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday at work

Went back to work today and spent most of the time on the phone. I keep a phone log at my job, and I had three pages of calls! My throat was already sore, and by the end of the day, I could barely talk. I hope tomorrow won't be so busy. Or better yet, my throat gets better.

I'm still feeling the effects from the days of stress leading up to and after my scope. I feel jarred, like my world has shifted in some way. Weird. And I feel so thankful that God answers prayers and the test revealed no cancer. That's something to celebrate.

I'm going to continue to eat healthy, though. My family has too much cancer in it for me to ignore the dangers. A healthy diet filled with green veggies and colorful fruit is a great way to deny cancerous cells what they need to grow and flourish. (Also, sigh, green tea. Drink it. Your body will be glad you did. And not that sugared stuff already bottled. No, brew it yourself and drink two or three cups a day -- without sugar. It will grow on you.)

I have been touched by the concern shown to me by my friends. They prayed with me, worried with me, talked with me, cheered me up, and proved the world still has many good people in it. I feel greatly blessed.

And now, I'll close. Good night all. Have a great day tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful to have you back missed you lots!
roen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you don't have cancer. Relief is not even close to how I feel.