Monday, June 29, 2009

It's NOT cancer, thank God!

The doctor called a few minutes ago. It is NOT cancer, thank the Good Lord. And I do mean Thank Him. His Grace abounds. As to what it is, they're not sure. It could be caused by many things, but he felt it was not currently life-threatening, but a problem I need to get taken care of. It means another doctor and more tests, but God is so good to me. I thank Him for His grace and you for your prayers and concern.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

6 comments:

Trixie said...

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation!

I am so relieved that you have FINALLY gotten that wonderful piece of information. I don't know what this thing is that has hold of you, but it is NOT cancer.

Michelle said...

:)

Erudite Redneck said...

Very, very yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I'm so relieved and happy for you. I know this is a big burden off your shoulders. :)

Crystal

TL said...

Glad to hear it! Mel and I were thinking of you. Hopefully, we can make it up sometime again soon (without so many family commitments) so we can celebrate!

dougmatlock said...

Amen!