Thursday, June 04, 2009

No news

Talked to the doctor this morning. Half of the tests were negative, and the other half take six weeks to show results. So ... we have to talk about what to do next. The negative results are goods news -- lessens the chance I have lung cancer -- but they don't rule cancer out completely, either. Probably we will do a scope into my lungs next. Anyway, that's the news from the medical world. I'll let you know when anything else is decided.

Yeah, it's quite depressing. I'm still spending money with no answers. Very frustrating. I know I'm tired of it. I have lost a lot of respect for my various doctors as this has progressed. I've now been coughing blood for nearly six months under my doctors' care. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, that's the new such as it is. Hope you had a good day. And just think, one more day of work, and it will be the weekend! Woohoo!

Have a great night.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, i am sorry that you are still coughing up blood but very glad the news was good for now. Happy doughnut day. Do they make healthy doughnuts?
roen

Kirsten said...

How frustrating. I've been thinking of you a lot this week, hoping this round of tests would answer more questions than it would raise. Glad there's still a chance for that, but wishing you didn't have to wait still longer to find out.

Hope you have something good planned for this weekend.

Trixie said...

I'm sending you a cyber hug. I know it is frustrating not to get answers after waiting so long and going through so much. I'm glad part of the news was good -- negative being positive in this case.

Anonymous said...

another 5 days with nothing...sigh
roen

Trixie said...

Dear Mr. Harbor,
Please update us with a new post.
Thank you,
Your Fans

Anonymous said...

I went to his OTHER site and he posts almost every day and often 2 times a day.. I commented on this and he called me a whiney hiney.
:(
roen

Anonymous said...

lol there were no post this morning and now there are several with dates that do not match today :) i will take them anyway weather it is blog or blogger! HI!
Roen

Trixie said...

Yes, that's weird. There were no new posts when I commented. I think he's fixed the interwebs to suit his purposes.