Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Longest

I think this is the longest I've gone without posting. A whole seven days. Wasn't my intention. Got sick -- again -- and it put me down for the count for a few days. I finally went back to work today, and right now I'm exhausted and ready for bed. So that's all for tonight. More tomorrow. I hope. I also hope things are going well for you. We don't get to talk like we did, and I miss that. I'm still hopeful that my health problems will clear up and I get my "push" back soon. Anyway, have a good night.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I'm sure you'll get your "push" back soon!

Crystal

SBB said...

I hope so, Crystal! It's not been easy the past few months.