Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm supposed to hear from the doctor on the latest tests. I'm quite nervous about it. We'll see what he has to say. But not until tomorrow.

Conan is still not impressing me. I miss Leno. Oh well, things change. Not always for the better -- often not for the better -- but they do change. We can count on that.

Anyway, I had a nice talk with my younger sister tonight and then one with my friend Kent. Makes me appreciate the phone. Thanks, A.G. Bell.

And now I'll close. Night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow three in a row! watch it or people will start reading this again :)
Roen

Trixie said...

Is it tomorrow yet? I'm hoping you've got some answers today. Some good news.

Michelle said...

Conan's head bothers me.